Wow it has been wayyyy to long since I updated my blog, sorry!
Since March many things have happened. Phill turned the BIG 30, we found out we were expecting baby number 2 (Evelyn Ann (Evie)) on November 29th, Phill decided that he needed time off work so he went and broke his back. And plenty of other events that I am probably forgetting.
Thankfully Phill recovered from the trauma of turning 30 and braking his back and our house is back to normal. Madyson is getting to be such a big girl who loves to get into EVERYTHING. She has discovered how to climb into our drawers and climb onto the outer stairs. She is going to be 14 mths old on August 2nd and just decided that she wanted to start walking. She is by far an official "walker" but she has taken several steps. Before long I will be able to blog that she is running! As for other milestones; she is hitting and exceeding everything that she should be doing especially in the talking arena. She has a vocabulary bank of words in excess of 10 and is trying to say everything we say. She is such a blessing and joy to our lives. It is so hard to try to think about what we did for entertainment before she was born. We love her SOOO much.
Baby number two is definitely on her way. God is amazing and blessed us with a new little bundle of joy without much worry. We were told early on that we were expecting a boy to then to re-told that he was actually a she. We could not be more excited to meet our new little princess in November. The pregnancy is going well. The first 16 weeks were a little rough as I experienced pretty nasty nausea. That has since subsided but I am still really tired ALL the time and quite moody, just ask Phill :).
We really have quite a calm few months leading up to Evie's arrival. Phill is taking a FL trip with Madyson in August and since I am unable to travel pregnant I am taking a much needed mommy weekend.
I do not have pictures uploaded to post but I promise to post recent pics VERY soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment