I cannot believe that it is already almost March. We have some pretty big happening in March. First Madyson turns 9 mths old (WOW), Phill turns 30 (Bigger WOW), and I turn 28 (little WOW). Another very exciting part of March is the weather is supposed to start changing and show more signs of Spring, THANK GOODNESS! This winter has seemed very long and cold! I am sooo excited to be able to finally get out side. Madyson cannot wait to go the park again!
The past few months have come and gone very quickly. Since I last posted we have had Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Valentines Day. For Thanksgiving we went down to Hutchinson and got to spend some much needed time with the Osner clan. Madyson loved seeing the family and enjoyed all the extra snuggles she received. Christmas this year was spent at our house in Kansas City. We had planned to go to Hutch for Christmas Eve then back to KC for Christmas day but Mr. Weather changed our plans and dumped LOTS of snow on us so we decided to stay warm and cozy in our little home. Phills parents came into town along with Craig, Phill's brother, and Marcy, Phills sister. Christmas day our good friends Charlie, Derek, and Logan Lokey came over along with Rudy, Patricia, and Emory Niswanger. We all enjoyed a huge feast prepared by Charlie (i helped a little :)). It was delicious, thanks Charlie!!! :)
For New Year's Phill, Madyson, and I boarded a plane to FL. We had a great time seeing all my family. My nephews are all getting so big. The boys loved playing with Madyson, just as much as she loved playing with them. She would just sit in her chair and laugh and stare at her crazy cousins. The last day of our trip we spent some alone time with Brennon, my brothers little bambino. Madyson and Brennon had a great time drooling on each other. That night we received a call from my soon to be sister in law that Brennon was in the hospital with RSV. A highly contagious virus. The next day Phill, Madyson, and I boarded a plane and we headed home. The next morning we woke up to a very sick little girl. We took her to urgent care to find out she too had RSV. It took us a solid two weeks to get over that, YUCKY!
Three weeks after being home from FL we received a call that my brother was in the Cardiac ICU having major heart issues. Madyson and I boarded a plane, again, to be with the family. That trip was hectic, lots of trips back and forth from the hospital. I helped Sean and Ann Marie with Brennon and sorta took over for them while Ann took care of Sean. The Sunday we headed back to KC he was released from the hospital with NO answers as to what is wrong with him. While in the hospital they drained 2 liters of fluid off his heart. They are continuing to monitor his situation and research what might be causing these issues. Continued prayers are very much appreciated. Yesterday (2/25) he was re-admitted to the hospital with the same symptoms as before. He has VERY bad chest pain and major troubles breathing. I know God will work his miracles and assist the doctors in determining what is causing these troubles we are just waiting patiently.
MADYSON: (The latest accomplishments of Madyson)
January 9th - BIG DAY - first tooth came through, starting reaching for momma and daddy, said momma (first word). Since then she says Momma, dadda, bababa. February 7th - Second Tooth.
February 10th - First Injury - Black Eye (she fell off the basement bed onto the concrete floor) OUCH.
February 25th - She is officially mobile, she started crawling (4 days prior to her 9mth birthday).
She still loves her sleep and goes to bed between 6 & 6:30 every night and wakes up at 6:30 in the mornings. We still have her taking two naps a day 9:30 and 2. The rest of her day is filled with eating and playing.
Life with Madyson still continues to delight us, she is just such a happy little girl. Sometimes I sit and try to remember what life was like prior to us having her and I just cannot do it. I absolutely LOVE being a mommy, this is the best gift ever.
That is it for now, I hope to post updates more often but make no promises. Below are some pictures from the past few months.









Yay for a nw post!! Love the pics of Miss Mady, so is getting bigger and bigger each time you post. It goes so fast, huh? Most days I wish I could just push pause!!
ReplyDelete