Friday, November 6, 2009

November

Wow, the month of October really seemed to fly by. This was a very exciting month for our family. We celebrated several birthdays this month: Aunt Marcy, Grandpa Osner, Hannah (niece), Uncle John, Kristi (bff). We also were able to welcome a few babies; my new little nephew was born on October 16, Brennon Michael O'Connor. Also on the 16th my friend Christy Randa brought Allison Randa into this great big world. Lastly, our friend Dondee welcomed Joshua.

Madyson is continuing to bless our lives each and every day. As of November 2nd she is five months old, WOW. She is a doll and is full of so much life. She continues to love smiling and laughing and enjoys hearing herself talk and squeal. It is wonderful to hear her wake up from her naps just cooing away. She seems to have really tackled the task of rolling over and does it without much thought. We also discovered that she is strong enough to stand up and hold on to the ottoman with no assistance. She is a great sleeper. She is sleeping every night from 6:30pm to 6:30am and then tends to take three good naps a day. We are planning a trip soon to meet our new nephew, can't wait to the family.

Another great happening in October, Phill and I celebrated our fourth year of marriage. I just cherish every minute of our relationship and love the fact that everyday I fall more in love with my wonderful husband.

October was a busy month filled with lots of fun happenings. I will post pictures in just a few.

Happy fall to all!

1 comment:

  1. Where is my update? I haven't seen ya'll in forever and I need to see how my little Madyson is doing!! Oh and you and Phill too:) Miss ya'll and hopefully we will see you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete